TIN BÀI BỘ MÔN - Ngoại ngữ
ELECTIVE 2 (Form 12F) (2014-2015) Download tại đây
I. Choose the best part (A, B, C or D) to complete each sentence.
- Mai goes / comes / arrives / reaches from a large family with eight children.
- My sister is responsible in / to / for / after looking after my grandparents whenever she doesn't go to school.
- My parents never allow / make / let / permit me ride a motorbike to school.
- Who do you usually deliver / share / throw / say your personal secrets with?
- Nam's parents join a hand / the hand / hand / hands to give them a nice house and a happy home.
- I am responsible for take / taking / takes / took out the garbage.
- I am a twelve-grade / twelves-grade / twelfth-grade / twelfths-grade student this year.
- We can find no solving / soluble (có thể hòa tan) / solve / solution to our maths problems.
- We must obey all the rules / laws / regulations / requests of my family.
- The form teacher expects unquestioning ______ from all of his students.
A. obedience B. obedient C. disobedience D. disobedient
II. Choose the underlined part which is pronounced differently from that of the others.
- A. hospitals B. flights C. reserves D. weekends
- A. chores B. watches C. houses D. uses
- A. enjoys B. coughs C. ploughs D. comes
- A. writes B. biologists C. snakes D. ladies
- A. days B. shoes C. dates D. halves
- A. loves B. goes C. prepares D. rushes
- A. secrets B. fathers C. lives D. homes
- A. shares B. closes C. tables D. cares
- A. loves B goes C. dresses D. prepares
- A. friends B. decisions C. asks D. allows
III. Choose the correct word/ phrase in the box to complete each sentence below.
- My brother is as _______________ as a monkey. He enjoys playing tricks and annoying people sometimes.
- We usually go out for dinner whenever we _______________.
- Please put all the _______________ in this dustbin.
- Mr. Brown and Mrs. Brown always take care of their children well. They are the most _______________ parents I have known.
- Lan always prepares her lessons carefully before coming to class. She is very _______________.
- All the members of our family have very close relationships with each other. We are a very ______________ family.
- We never dare to object to my parents' requests. We are _______________ children.
- We go to school only on the morning _______________. We are off in the afternoon.
- Nam learned his lessons very carefully, so he answered the teacher's questions with great _______________.
- In my family, everybody has to do their share of the _______________ chores.